Saturday, December 02, 2006

Electricians Finally Finished Up

The electricians finished up this week by installing all the light fixtures and wiring the exhaust vent on the hot water heater. This light below is in the kitchen and matches the single pendant above the sink. Kept more of a historic look for the lights in the kitchen to give it more character.

The dining room got a replacement ceiling fan. I really don't like ceiling fans but if it is a nice day out and the windows are open they are great at circulating air. However, this is the only one in the entire apartment and I think is a good compromise.


I put brushed nickel finished lights in the bedrooms. I do have a couple of antique glass ceiling light shades. Someday down the road I can order some very expensive mounts from Rejuvenations reproductions and put them up.